Amplifying The Good Word:
Greater Thought was hired at the start of 2021 to help Bethel Lutheran with a range of outbound marketing initiatives. Their website was in need of some help for SEO to help them be found by people in the immediate area searching for their services. Additionally, Bethel’s team was eager to learn how to start a comprehensive social media marketing program across Facebook, Instagram, and Nextdoor. They wanted to learn how to talk about the work that they were doing in a way that would connect with the community as it pertained to outreach marketing, combatting loneliness, environmental stewardship, and promoting diversity and inclusiveness.
As a note, Bethel also worked with a member of our team to develop their brand back in 2009.
Greater Thought helped the Bethel team by:
- Development of a marketing calendar including a Social Media Campaign Framework.
- Creation of a Creative Strategic Brief
- Assisted with an “Identifying your Why” exercise
- Conducting a Marketing 101 in-service session
- Website SEO Hygiene
- Website content development/support
- Google My Business profile optimization
- Google PPC Campaign setup
- Google Non-Profit Grant Application
- Facebook Target Demographic Setup
- Exterior Signage design & production
- Interior way-finding/ADA sign concepts
- Monthly Direct Mail campaign with content development support
- Logo, Letterhead, and Business Card
- An Internship framework for future support
- Ongoing marketing, web, and strategy support
Outdoor Signage & Coordinating Web Content:
As part of an initiative around place-sharing and to combat loneliness, Bethel set out to create a host of signs throughout their property to invite visitors and neighbors to explore the different ways they were creating shared spaces and living the good stewardship they teach. This sign program was a year-long project that included a lot of educational content and coordinating social media as well.